Choosing Who Receives Mentor Session Reports (Admin)
You can globally set who receives Mentor Session Reports from your Organization. These reports are sent when a Mentor completes a Mentor Session Report after having a session with a Mentee Couple and contain important information for you to get a pulse of your Marriage Ministry, including if any Mentor Sessions require your attention.
To manage who receive Mentor Session Reports:
- From your Dashboard, click the System Settings icon.
- On the System Settings page, under "Send Mentor Session Report Alerts to the following individuals", choose the individuals who should receive the E-Mail notifications.
Example of the System Settings for an Organization:
Those who have the following roles are available candidates to receive Mentor Session Reports.
- Organization Administrator
- Ministry Coordinator
- Staff Champion
Per-Mentor/Mentee Pairing Settings
You can set who receives Mentor Session Reports on a per-Mentor/Mentee pairing basis.
Currently, you can only choose who receives Mentor Session Reports on a per-Mentor/Mentee pairing basis after a Mentor has completed at least one Mentor Session Report for that Mentee Couple.
To manage who receive Mentor Session Reports for each pairing:
- From the Dashboard, click the "Mentoring Process Overview" button
- Find the Mentor/Mentee Paring and click the pencil/paper icon (You may need to filter by Date Range. This defaults to 60 days)
- Scroll down to the "Session Report Alerts" tab and click the tab name to open the tab.
- In addition to the roles stated above for the System-Wide Settings, you can also choose Couple Support Coordinators that are assigned to that Mentor Couple.
Viewing a Mentor Session Reports & Mentoring Process Overview (Admin)
Mentor Session Reports contain important information for you to get a pulse of your Marriage Ministry, including if any Mentor Sessions require your attention. The Mentoring Process Overview Mentor Session Reports provide the basis for the Mentoring ...
Purchasing Registration Codes & Products
Purchasing Products To purchase Marriage Mentors products, visit the Strong Marriages Online Store. All Mentoring Resources can be found here: https://store.strongmarriages.com/mentoring/ Here are some changes that we’ve made to the ordering options ...
Adding a Member (Admin)
Onboarding a new Member to your Organization includes the following components: Registering for an Account Connecting to an Organization Connecting to a Spouse Entering a Mentee or Mentor Registration Code Using the "Add Member" functionality allows ...
Roles in the Marriage Mentors Support System (Admin)
Member Roles in the Marriage Mentors Support System provide a way for you to manage the amount of access a User has as well as the orientation of their purpose on the system. Changing Member Roles Roles can be changed per couple or per individual ...
Registration Code Inventory and Sending Codes (Admin)
About the Registration Code Inventory Your Registration Code Inventory will store and track Registration Codes for your Organization. Adding Registration Codes to your Inventory New codes can be added to your inventory by pasting codes into the the ...