Getting Started with Your Account (completing enrollment)
This guide is for users whose accounts were created for them by their Organization Leadership. If you are looking to create your account from scratch, please use this guide
to complete your account.
If your account was created for you, getting up and running on the Marriage Mentors Support System includes a few easy steps.
- Complete Enrollment
- Enter a Registration Code
- Take the Relationship Survey and Connect Assessment®
1. Complete Enrollment:
Your account was created by Organization Leadership and you are already connected to that Organization. In order to access the Marriage Mentors Support System, you must complete your enrollment and enter a Registration Code. Completing your enrollment will allow you to set your password and agree to the Marriage Mentors Support System Terms & Conditions. Here's how to complete your enrollment:
- You will receive a Complete Enrollment E-Mail after your Organization Leadership created your account. It will look like the image below. If you don't receive an email within a couple of minutes, please check your SPAM folder.
- Click the Complete Enrollment button in the E-Mail
- Verify your details and enter your desired password
- If you accept the Terms & Conditions, check the checkbox and click the Complete Enrollment button
Complete Enrollment E-Mail
Please note: The Marriage Mentors Support System requires each individual to have an account with their own unique E-Mail Address. For Mentors and Mentors, both husband and wife will have their own account. If you have not already been connected as husband and wife in the system by your Organization Leadership, once you complete your enrollment, you can connect with your spouse in the system.
2. Enter a Registration Code:
Registration Codes give users access to the Marriage Mentors Support System. Entering a Registration Code also allows an Organization to manage the Mentor or Mentee. In many cases, your Registration Code will be sent to you by your Organization Leadership via E-Mail.
Even if a user creates an account, it is still necessary to enter a Registration Code. For more information on Purchasing Registration Codes & Products, click here
- Mentee Registration Codes have the following format: MSS-MENTEE-XXXX-XXXX-X.
- Mentor Registration Codes have the following format: MSS-MENTOR-XXXX-XXXX-X.
- Log into the Marriage Mentors Support System.
- After you are logged in, enter the Registration Code sent as above. (We recommend copying and pasting the code exactly. Be careful NOT to copy spaces before or after the code.)
- If your spouse also needs to register, please log out first and have your spouse begin the process above.
3a. Completing the Relationship Survey
After you enter your Registration Code, the system will automatically take you to complete the Relationship Survey. This is a profile of your relationship with your spouse. This information is not shared with your spouse through the system. If you do not complete the Relationship Survey the first time you login, you can complete it by the following steps:
- From your Dashboard navigate to Relationship Survey
- Complete the questions according to the instructions
- After you complete the survey, you will be sent to complete your Connect Assessment®
3b. Taking the Connect Assessment®
The Marriage Mentors Support System utilizes the Connect Assessment® to aid the mentoring process as you learn more about you and your spouse's personalities. Your Registration Code gives you access to take this assessment and will provide you with details on your personality profile. If you do not complete the Connect Assessment® the first time you log in, you can complete it by the following steps:
- From your Dashboard click the Connect Assessment button
- Complete the assessment according to the instructions
- After you complete the assessment, you will see your Connect Assessment® Overview
You can view your overview again by clicking My Graph on the Dashboard.
Getting Started with Your Account (creating your own)
This guide is for users that are creating their accounts from scratch. Please note, many times your leadership will create an account for you and you will automatically be connected to your Organization. If your account was created for you or you ...
Completing Your Profile (My Account)
Keeping your account up-to-date will help your Mentors, Mentees, and Organization Leadership properly maintain the Marriage Mentors Support System for your Organization. To access your account, log into the Marriage Mentors Support System and click ...
Adding a Member (Admin)
Onboarding a new Member to your Organization includes the following components: Registering for an Account Connecting to an Organization Connecting to a Spouse Entering a Mentee or Mentor Registration Code Using the "Add Member" functionality allows ...
Connecting to Your Spouse
Each account on the Marriage Mentors Support System is an individual account. (Both husband and wife will have their own, separate accounts.) The system will allow you to connect with your spouse in order to provide a Mentor Couple or Mentee Couple ...
Resetting Your Password
If you already have an account, but don't know your password or it wasn't supplied to you: Navigate to the Marriage Mentors Support System Click the Login button. Click the Forgot your password? link. Enter your E-Mail Address and click the Reset My ...