Retaking the Connect Assessment®
Some people will want to retake their Connect Assessment® if a long span of time has passed since taking their initial assessment. Complete the steps below to retake your Connect Assessment®:
- Go to https://store.strongmarriages.com/retake-assessment-code/ and purchase a Retake Assessment Code. (Cost is $15)
- You will receive two emails from the Strong Marriages Store. The first will be your order receipt. The second will include your Retake Assessment Code along with instructions.
- After you receive your email with the Retake Assessment Code, go to https://www.marriagementors.com/ and log in.
- After logging in, go to https://www.marriagementors.com/RetakeAssessment/code.
- Enter your Retake Assessment Code and click Submit. (Please note, after entering your code, you will see a Retake Assessment link in the navigation, should you choose to complete the assessment at a later time.)
- Complete the new Connect Assessment®.
- You will now be able to view your new assessment as well as previous assessments you've taken.
Getting Started with Your Account (completing enrollment)
This guide is for users whose accounts were created for them by their Organization Leadership. If you are looking to create your account from scratch, please use this guide to complete your account. If your account was created for you, getting up and ...
Getting Started with Your Account (creating your own)
This guide is for users that are creating their accounts from scratch. Please note, many times your leadership will create an account for you and you will automatically be connected to your Organization. If your account was created for you or you ...
Purchasing Registration Codes & Products
Purchasing Products To purchase Marriage Mentors products, visit the Strong Marriages Online Store. All Mentoring Resources can be found here: https://store.strongmarriages.com/mentoring/ Here are some changes that we’ve made to the ordering options ...
Registration Code Inventory and Sending Codes (Admin)
About the Registration Code Inventory Your Registration Code Inventory will store and track Registration Codes for your Organization. Adding Registration Codes to your Inventory New codes can be added to your inventory by pasting codes into the the ...
Connecting to Your Spouse
Each account on the Marriage Mentors Support System is an individual account. (Both husband and wife will have their own, separate accounts.) The system will allow you to connect with your spouse in order to provide a Mentor Couple or Mentee Couple ...