Connecting Mentors and Mentees
You can only connect Commissioned Mentors to Mentees.
- Please be sure that your Mentor Couple's roles have been changed from Mentor Trainee to Commissioned Mentor.
- Please be sure that your Mentee Couple's roles have been changed from Potential Mentee to Mentee.
- Please be sure that both your Mentors and Mentees Couples are connected as Husband and Wife and that they show up in the same row.
You can choose 1 of the following options in connecting your Mentors and Mentees:
- View Mentee Couple's page and connect to their Mentor Couple.
- View Mentor Couple's page and connect to their Mentee Couple.
Connecting your Mentee and Mentors
1. From your Manage Organization page, click the couple's name. (e.g. Roy and Teresa McGowen)
2. On the Couple's Page, click on the Mentoring Connections tab to open the Assign Mentors pane.
3. Click the Assign Mentors dropdown. (This will only show those who are Commissioned Mentors.)
4. Choose the Mentor Couple that you'd like to assign to the Mentee Couple and click the Assign Mentors button.
5. They are now connected.
Connecting to Your Spouse
Each account on the Marriage Mentors Support System is an individual account. (Both husband and wife will have their own, separate accounts.) The system will allow you to connect with your spouse in order to provide a Mentor Couple or Mentee Couple ...
Roles in the Marriage Mentors Support System (Admin)
Member Roles in the Marriage Mentors Support System provide a way for you to manage the amount of access a User has as well as the orientation of their purpose on the system. Changing Member Roles Roles can be changed per couple or per individual ...
Completing Your Profile (My Account)
Keeping your account up-to-date will help your Mentors, Mentees, and Organization Leadership properly maintain the Marriage Mentors Support System for your Organization. To access your account, log into the Marriage Mentors Support System and click ...
Adding a Member (Admin)
Onboarding a new Member to your Organization includes the following components: Registering for an Account Connecting to an Organization Connecting to a Spouse Entering a Mentee or Mentor Registration Code Using the "Add Member" functionality allows ...
Viewing a Mentor Session Reports & Mentoring Process Overview (Admin)
Mentor Session Reports contain important information for you to get a pulse of your Marriage Ministry, including if any Mentor Sessions require your attention. The Mentoring Process Overview Mentor Session Reports provide the basis for the Mentoring ...