Getting Started with Your Account (creating your own)
This guide is for users that are creating their accounts from scratch. Please note, many times your leadership will create an account for you and you will automatically be connected to your Organization. If your account was created for you or you received a Complete Enrollment
E-mail, please use this guide
to complete your account.
Getting up and running on the Marriage Mentors Support System includes a few easy steps.
- Create an account
- Enter a Registration Code
- Take the Relationship Survey and Connect Assessment®
- Connect with your Organization*
1. Create an Account:
The Marriage Mentors Support System requires each individual to have an account with their own unique E-Mail Address. For Mentors and Mentors, both husband and wife will have their own account. Once you have registered, you can connect with your spouse in the system.
- Go to Home Page and click on the Register button.
- Enter the information on the Registration Page and check the box if you agree to the Terms & Conditions.
- Click Create Account and you will automatically be logged in.
- Once you click Create Account you will be able to enter your Registration Code.
2. Enter a Registration Code:
Registration Codes give users access to the Marriage Mentors Support System. Entering a Registration Code also allows an Organization to manage the Mentor or Mentee. In many cases, your Registration Code will be sent to you by your Organization Leadership via E-Mail.
Even if a user creates an account, it is still necessary to enter a Registration Code. For more information on Purchasing Registration Codes & Products, click here
- Mentee Registration Codes have the following format: MSS-MENTEE-XXXX-XXXX-X.
- Mentor Registration Codes have the following format: MSS-MENTOR-XXXX-XXXX-X.
- Log into the Marriage Mentors Support System.
- After you are logged in, enter the Registration Code sent as above. (We recommend copying and pasting the code exactly. Be careful to copy spaces before or after the code.)
- If your spouse also needs to register, please log out first and have your spouse begin the process above.
3a. Completing the Relationship Survey
After you enter your Registration Code, the system will automatically take you to complete the Relationship Survey. This is a profile of your relationship with your spouse. This information is not shared with your spouse through the system. If you do not complete the Relationship Survey the first time you log in, you can complete it by the following steps:
- From your Dashboard navigate to Relationship Survey
- Complete the questions according to the instructions
- After you complete the survey, you will be sent to complete your Connect Assessment®
3b. Taking the Connect Assessment®
The Marriage Mentors Support System utilizes the Connect Assessment® to aid the mentoring process as you learn more about you and your spouse's personalities. Your Registration Code gives you access to take this assessment and will provide you with details on your personality profile. If you do not complete the Connect Assessment® the first time you log in, you can complete it by the following steps:
- From your Dashboard click the Connect Assessment button
- Complete the assessment according to the instructions
- After you complete the assessment, you will see your Connect Assessment® Overview
You can view your overview again by clicking My Graph on the Dashboard.
4. Connect with your Organization:
(Requires Organization Administrator approval)
Once you enter your Registration Code and take your Connect Assessment® and Relationship Survey, you can request to part of an Organization. This allows for you to be managed by your leadership and to be paired with Mentor and Mentee Couples within your Organization.
If you are not connected to an Organization, you can connect using the following steps:
- Navigate to your Dashboard
- Click the Organization Info button
- Enter the Organization Key or the E-Mail Address of your Organization's administrator (These should be given to you by your leadership.)
- Click Find Organization (Your Organization should appear.)
- Enter an optional message and click Request Membership
Your Organization's administrator will receive this request and will choose to connect you to the Organization.
Getting Started with Your Account (completing enrollment)
This guide is for users whose accounts were created for them by their Organization Leadership. If you are looking to create your account from scratch, please use this guide to complete your account. If your account was created for you, getting up and ...
Completing Your Profile (My Account)
Keeping your account up-to-date will help your Mentors, Mentees, and Organization Leadership properly maintain the Marriage Mentors Support System for your Organization. To access your account, log into the Marriage Mentors Support System and click ...
Connecting to Your Spouse
Each account on the Marriage Mentors Support System is an individual account. (Both husband and wife will have their own, separate accounts.) The system will allow you to connect with your spouse in order to provide a Mentor Couple or Mentee Couple ...
Registration Code Inventory and Sending Codes (Admin)
About the Registration Code Inventory Your Registration Code Inventory will store and track Registration Codes for your Organization. Adding Registration Codes to your Inventory New codes can be added to your inventory by pasting codes into the the ...
Adding a Member (Admin)
Onboarding a new Member to your Organization includes the following components: Registering for an Account Connecting to an Organization Connecting to a Spouse Entering a Mentee or Mentor Registration Code Using the "Add Member" functionality allows ...